Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Pippi freak

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pippi freak

Photo: filmnyheter.nu
My natural hair color is redish and I have green eyes. And those features don't come alone. Yep, you guessed: I've got freckles. During summertime I actually look quite a lot like Pippi Longstocking. This used to bother me earlier in life but now I don't care anymore. I can do little about it anyway.

The only thing that really bugs me anymore is that my skin is so sensitive. It doesn't tolerate coldness (athopic rash) or sun (instant burning). So whenever I'm traveling I bathe in SPF50 sunscreen every morning. In Mexico and Cuba people actually thought I'm really ill because I'm so white. And I don't get a tan no matter how much I'd be in the sun. If Corpse Bride wouldn't be an animation I would be starring the lead female role. That's how white I am. My Chinese friend envied my skin ("oooo, you're so white, I want your skin!") but I told her to wake up and introduced some facts.

I wasn't always like this. When I was a two-year old my hair was rather dark and I had sky-blue eyes. The first freckles appeared around the time I started school and by that time my eyes had turned green as well. The older I've become the more I've gotten freckles. I'm an alien what comes to blood type as well: when I was born my blood type was O+ (it was tested because Mother has rhesus negative blood). When I started donating blood at the age of 18 I was tested as A+. My blood type had changed, I'd developed a weak A antigen. I'm not kidding you, ask Mother if you like. And oh, I'm neither right- nor left-handed. Most things are difficult for me with either hand but if I'll have pick the pen ends up in my left hand. Rest of the tasks will go 50-50. So I have no idea how I will end up.

Husband is really white as well so it wasn't a surprise that the kids have white hair, whiter skin and big blue eyes. And they need to bathe in sunscreen as well when the sun comes out. But Daughter has started transforming now. Her hair has turned slightly red. We'll get another Pippi in the house! It'll be fun to see how she ends up. Because when she eats or draws, the spoon and pen travel equally between her right and left hand. Mommy's girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.