Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: 28 degrees

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

28 degrees

Daughter and the convertible
...is the outside temperature. I can't describe how much I'm enjoying it. I'm such a summer person and last year the summer somehow didn't come at all. Now we've had at least a couple of great days. So go out and enjoy at least if you're living in Helsinki area. The work can wait until November. That's all I'd like to share today.

...and why the heck are we living in Finland again, by the way?

1 comment:

  1. Some great ideas for superheros costumes for Halloween 2012 include:
    Spiderman, Batman & Robbin. Gamers: Are They E-Learning or Just
    Playing Around. Ever heard of E-Sylvan, E-Phonics, podcasting, online video
    learning, and instruction delivered electronically that's not only
    tailored to a student's interests, but lets the
    teacher see the learning progress in an instant.

    My site Line Cookie Run Hack

    ReplyDelete

If you say it, I'll hear you.