Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Let's go to Facebook

Friday, February 1, 2013

Let's go to Facebook

Photo: wordstream.com
I did something I've been considering for a while already: I put up a page in Facebook for this blog. Not so much because I'd want to share my posts in there but because quite often stuff comes up in my mind that I'd like to share but I don't think it's worth a blog post. You know: something that the kids say or do, something I say or do, something that Husband says or does.

So join me on Facebook as well and like Bree Bronson's Babies page! From now on I'll share some stuff in there as well regularly, most often something else than what I've published here.

First up is Son's view about appropriate free time  activities for three-year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.