Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Privacy

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Privacy

Son goes to the toilet by himself. He's done it for some time now and quit using nappies. I'm more than excited, it makes my life so much easier. Still about a year ago I thought I'd never be able to say this. Son wasn't exactly eager to learn to do potty. This was a huge deal for us, really, and I was sure he'd be in his nappies still when he's going to school.

Not only does Son go to the toilet by himself, he also locks the door and wants to have privacy. After almost three years of nappy changing, washing and potty training with him I feel like a world champion of child-raising. A kid who goes to the toilet himself, hooray! And you know what people (here's a cliche for you): those little monkeys sweethearts do grow fast after all. Hear me on this one, I'm telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.