Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Handy Housewife makes coffee

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Handy Housewife makes coffee

I'm not a morning person. I've never been one and I'll eat my hat if I ever become one. So my method for waking up in the morning is coffee. Strong coffee.

I don't, however, take my coffee for granted nowadays because I've learned how many different ways I can mess making my morning coffee.

I've forgotten coffee. I've forgotten water. I've forgotten to put the pot under the coffee maker. I've forgotten to close the box where the coffee is so I've gotten only water. I've forgotten to put the coffee maker on. And if I ever remember all of the above I will most certainly break the pot before I put the coffee on.

Husband recommended instant coffee for me once. I totally get him on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.