Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Chocolate monster

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chocolate monster

I never buy any chocolates or other treats for christmas and I rarely bake anything either. Still we end up with loads of chocolate boxes every year that we get as gifts. I like chocolate but it's not my favourite. Candy is. And whenever I eat chocolate I eat way too much.

Every christmas I try to forward the chocolates we get to people who like them more and are able to eat them responsibly. Still we always end up opening at least one box, this year too. Husband doesn't eat chocolate at all so guess who's been emptying the box after the guests left.

Luckily Best Friend threw a new year's party yesterday so I got to dump the still unopened boxes to her. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.