Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Bring it on!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Bring it on!

"Get lost in the coldness!" "Bring it on, couldn't care less!"

That's approximately how the texts written in sand and snow translate in the picture. I can understand how tempted it would feel to brag about it huge time and send home the first picture if I would be somewhere warm and nice. And how the joke would be completely on me if guys back home would reply with the second picture.

I look at this one when the weather gets really freezing and miserable. It gives me the needed guts to survive the day. Today it was needed again - the temperature went down to - 24 C and the newspapers are writing that it's "dangerously cold". But hey, the sun came out so I couldn't care less. Bring it on! Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.