Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: She thinks she's made of candy

Saturday, December 8, 2012

She thinks she's made of candy

Mom has a bad, bad habit. I don't smoke, I don't drink too much, I'm not even addicted to chocolate. But candy, oh my gosh! I could live entirely on candy and coffee.

I'm talking about candy I've only seen in Finland. The one you can pick yourself at the store, weigh it (I always end up taking way too much) and stuff the car-, monkey- or crocodile-shaped sugar bombs in your mouth. I love it. And it's completely unnecessary. I eat way too much candy, at least 15 kilos per year.

Oh please, can someone forbid candy by law. Or at least regulate my consumption heavily (so far I can still fool the kids so I don't even have to share). Me and my dentist would be ever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.