Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Introducing Handy Housewife

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Introducing Handy Housewife

I admire good housewife skills, really. I'm talking about those women who bake and sew, decorate and give self-made Christmas presents. I've never been one of those housewives. When it comes to other than basic cooking I become desperate. I'm clumsy, I have no idea if I'm right- or left-handed and I solve every sewing- or scrapping-related problem by running to the store. Which is fine per se.

My non-handiness often leads to a lot of laughing. I laugh at myself and everyone else is happily joining. I've decided to share the fun from now on and tell about some of the incidents under label "Handy Housewife".

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.