Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Bree has been nice

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bree has been nice

This year I didn't have enough time or money to buy the christmas gifts I wanted although I got something for everyone. Normally I enjoy shopping gifts if I manage to do it on time. Some years I've made chilli olives myself and given them as gifts. I told everyone it won't be happening this year so I wasn't expecting anything myself either. I just tried to make sure the kids would have a blast, which they fortunately did.

I got such nice gifts anyway, my nearest had been really thoughtful. It was still Husband who took me by total surprise. We haven't got any extra money right now and all bigger purchases have been really carefully planned during the fall. After all this Husband had gotten me a treadmill. I was so astonished I cried for 10 minutes. Luckily the kids were sleeping already.

I've been hoping for a treadmill for a long time already but it's been a distant dream that I've thought will maybe come true after many years if I would have the money for it. I would never, ever have believed that Husband would even consider getting me one. He's always been the kind of guy who gets me something for christmas because he wants it himself. Or a Hello Kitty pyjamas as a joke. But now, a treadmill. I had to go to the garage and see that it was really true. It was, and I can't figure out how I haven't noticed it standing there.

I have no idea how I can ever thank him. Especially as I didn't get him anything special. Thank you, honey, I love you!

P.S. Sister got, of course, a Vuitton bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.