Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Where are YOU from?

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Where are YOU from?

Me as a 1-year old
I've been blogging for about a month now. In case you're wondering why, this might explain a bit. I've loved it: I can write about whatever I want and suddenly I have a whole new getaway for myself. I feel like I can be a bit better person thanks to this new rabbit hole I can vanish in. When I come out again, I've got much less negative stuff on my mind.

I took a festive look at my blog's all-time statistics and noticed that I'm not totally alone here either. I've noticed sometimes that there's been visitors from a little bit here and there. I haven't realized though that you people come all together from nine different countries. At the moment. (I had to edit this post in the middle of writing because a new country popped in the stats.) Here's the current readers combo in order of amount of pageviews:


United States
Finland
Germany
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Ireland
South Korea
Canada

You go girls! I'm so happy to have you here! Or are you all girls? I don't know a thing about you except from the countries you read this blog from. I must say I'd really like to know who you are and what do you think about the stuff I write. The reason why I'm so dead curious is that no-one has ever commented anything.

So be the first one and say something! And if you make a wish about a possible topic, the blogger fairy can make it come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.