Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Good company

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Good company

Photo: wikipedia.org
I had a rare treat yesterday. I was home alone in the evening. After getting all the work done I had planned I felt a bit strange. No-one pulling my sleeve, no Husband sitting on the sofa. Then it struck me: I can do whatever I want!

After getting used to the thought of being alone I wanted to do so many things I didn't know where to start. Finally I spent a long time in hot sauna and took all the time in the world afterwards to blow-dry my hair. I ate, opened a bottle of red wine. Just when I sat on the sofa with a gigantic bowl of ice cream and thought of watching a no-brainer documentary on TV...Husband came home.

He was supposed to be at a christmas party. I was expecting him around 1 or 2 AM. It turned out he had skipped the party because he had a big argument with his dad. So he had worked until 10 PM after which he drove back home. And he was angry. Oh boy, he was angry. So much for the peaceful me-time. Donald Duck is back in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.