Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: See you, sunshine

Sunday, October 28, 2012

See you, sunshine


The winter time begun officially last night. I've never been a fan of it. If it was up to me, we'd be in summer time all year long. I don't have a slightest clue about how to adjust all the different gadgets around the house so why the heck must we mess around with all the clocks twice a year?!

Then there's the darkness. The amount of daylight gets down to six (6!!) hours a day in winter so I'd definitely rather use them in the afternoon. Now it'll get dark around 5 PM, in December right after 3 PM. Those working during regular office hours will leave to and from work in blackness. That simply sucks. I feel lucky because I get to pick up my son from daycare around noon every day.

So goodbye sunshine, we'll miss you like crazy. See you in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.